For any queries in relation to your abstract submission for the
32nd IEC, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1 When will the online abstract submission system open?
- The online abstract submission system is now open, please apply here.
Q2 When is the submission deadline?
- The submission deadline is set for the February 24, 2017.
Q3 Can I submit my abstract by post/fax/email?
- No. Abstracts will only be reviewed once they are submitted via the congress online submission system, by the specified deadline.
Q4 Will late abstracts be accepted?
- Please contact email@example.com
Q5 Will previously presented abstracts be accepted?
- Previously presented abstracts can be submitted however, abstracts previously presented at an ILAE/IBE Congress will NOT be accepted. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenting authors who register for the entire congress, but fail to attend the congress, will not have their abstract published in Epilepsia.
- Presenting authors who do not register for the entire congress, will not have their abstract published in Epilepsia.
- Should you have any queries regarding the abstract submission process, please contact: email@example.com
- All abstracts should be written, submitted and presented in English with a maximum word count of 300 words (not including the abstract title, authors and institutions).
- Please note: The maximum word count including the abstract title, authors and institutions is 350 words.
- Authors will be notified by email whether or not their abstract has been approved by the Scientific and Organising Committee. The decision of the Scientific and Organising Committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once an abstract has been approved, the presenting author must register for the entire congress for final acceptance. An abstract presenter may not register as a day delegate.
- Presenting authors are expected to attend the congress. Non-registered authors will be excluded from publication in the online Epilepsia supplement, as well as those who register and do not present themselves at the congress.
- Abstracts accepted and presented at the congress will be published, subject to editorial review, in an online supplement of Epilepsia, which will be published after the congress.
- Instructions for both platform and poster presentations will be made available on the congress website. Authors selected for oral presentations should use Microsoft PowerPoint (PC Format).